J: Good morning, how can I help you, sir?
早上好,先生。能为您效劳吗?
S: Good morning. Can you get me a taxi?
早上好。你能够为我安排一辆的士吗?
J: Where do you want to go sir?
先生,您要去哪里呢?
S: I want to go to the Forbidden City.
我打算去紫禁城。
J: one way or round trip?
单程还是往返程呢?
S: One way. Could you tell the driver to make a detour to the Bank of
China?
I need to change some money there.
单程的。你可以告诉一下司机,让他迂回去一下中国银行好吗?我要去那里兑换些钱。
J: Yes, I will tell him.
好的,我会告诉他的。
S: By the way, how do you figure out the carfare?
顺便问一下,你们的车费是怎么计算的呢?
J: According to the kilometer, the first five kilometers is 15RMB, and 2
RMB for every extra kilometer.
是按照公里数来计费的,起步价5公里人民币15元,超过后每公里收人民币2元。
S: Oh,I see. Thank you. How long do I have to wait?
好的,我清楚了。我要在这里等多久呢?
J: The taxi will be here right away.
的士立刻就会到达的。
S: Excellent, thanks a lot for your help.
太好了,谢谢你的帮助。
J: You are very welcome, sir. Have a nice day.
不客气,先生。祝您有愉快的一天。
更多英语启蒙学习内容,可以关注瑞尔悦读成长中心公众号。
